I am an amateur. In many areas, but mostly concentrating on letterpress printing and digital photography just now. You never know when something else may intrude, though. Curiosity is a wonderful thing.
I am also retired from a career of computer programming, so I have some more time to devote to interesting diversions. Before that I was a librarian. The latter was slightly more interesting, but the former paid a lot better.
3 Oct 2010 — 11 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?