I started taking photos because I wanted to make films and couldn't afford to do so, and photography was a good way to practice. But when film making became affordable, I was already hooked on photos. Now I work at bringing the two worlds together. My favorite part of being part of the JPG community is not the possibility of getting published, but the opportunity to see amazing work by great artists. Every time I visit the site, I am inspired by the work that is posted. Thx for the inspiration!
24 Nov 2007 — 174 views, 1 favorite
24 Nov 2007 — 154 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?