I started taking photos because I wanted to make films and couldn't afford to do so, and photography was a good way to practice. But when film making became affordable, I was already hooked on photos. Now I work at bringing the two worlds together. My favorite part of being part of the JPG community is not the possibility of getting published, but the opportunity to see amazing work by great artists. Every time I visit the site, I am inspired by the work that is posted. Thx for the inspiration!
24 Nov 2007 — 174 views, 1 favorite
24 Nov 2007 — 154 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
438 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?