a fashion blogger, and am looking to become a fashion journalist for a magazine in the future. I photograph as a hobby, I use a Canon Rebel XSi, and a vintage Yashica TL-Electro.
Find me at: http://obsessee.com
2 Dec 2008 — 156 views, 2 favorites
2 Dec 2008 — 193 views, 2 favorites
2 Dec 2008 — 107 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
240 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?