I am a traditional B&W film photographer when I want to be, and a web producer & product photographer for the scooter parts and mobility products trade. You can see my "day-job" photography at:
or at www.livingmotion.com
Check out my article in the On the Job stories section about the trials and tribulations of being a product photographer for a scooter parts company.
Find me at: http://www.andyeaster.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?