I have been involved in photography in one capacity or another for most of my life. I was an avid photographer who studied, albeit briefly, with Harry Callahan and Aaron Siskind at RISD. I left photography as a profession in 1975 but have retained my passion. Over the years I have amassed a respectable collection of 20th century photography and, in recent years have resumed, in a quirky way, taking photos.
Find me at: http://aestiegman.smugmug.com
- +JPG+ since August 2009
- *8 hot photos
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
101 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
94 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?