I have been involved in photography in one capacity or another for most of my life. I was an avid photographer who studied, albeit briefly, with Harry Callahan and Aaron Siskind at RISD. I left photography as a profession in 1975 but have retained my passion. Over the years I have amassed a respectable collection of 20th century photography and, in recent years have resumed, in a quirky way, taking photos.
Find me at: http://aestiegman.smugmug.com
- +JPG+ since August 2009
- *8 hot photos
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
Enter "Go For Red"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
419 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?