My name is Andrew J. Lee and I am a photographer for the United States Air Force, I enjoy going out and shooting while at work or on my own time. I try out new techniques that I've learned and I use the advice I've been given by others. I greatly appreciate all feedback good and constructive.
22 Apr 2014 — 125 views, 4 favorites
22 Apr 2014 — 115 views, 3 favorites
22 Apr 2014 — 174 views, 5 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
42 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
99 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
91 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: First Time Wedding Photographer
A: Do you know?