Cecil Brissette was born much by accident in Cleveland, Ohio, but never really lived there. He was never really formally educated in photography either. He once took a class with his mommy, and another at what should have been his old high school. It wasn't his official old high school because he was a little liar and gave the school district the wrong address so he could attend the same Jr High school as his friends. Not to encourage people to lie, but that mistruth worked out in his favor, as
1 Dec 2009 — 49 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
71 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
218 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?