My emotional photography is a tribute towards harmony and tradition, which more and more often requires care to survive in our times. Beauty appears in harmony with its all components, and so in nature, placing the receiver in respect of reality. Reality which can not be explained or justified in any other way than through contemplation.
My photography becomes an attempt to explain and understand the world. The world of femininity and sensuality, truth and melancholy.
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
57 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
135 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
121 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Good tripods??
A: Do you know?