My emotional photography is a tribute towards harmony and tradition, which more and more often requires care to survive in our times. Beauty appears in harmony with its all components, and so in nature, placing the receiver in respect of reality. Reality which can not be explained or justified in any other way than through contemplation.
My photography becomes an attempt to explain and understand the world. The world of femininity and sensuality, truth and melancholy.
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?