I am a 17 year old kid taking photos whenever I have the opportunity! I am currently a senior in high school and am looking forward to attending college and becoming an aeronautical or electrical engineer. Currently, I use a Canon Rebel XTi with its kit 18-55mm lens, and Adobe Lightroom 2.0 and Photoshop CS4 to edit my images. Photography is something I have found which allows me to express my creative and artistic side. Thank you for looking at my photos!
Find me at: http://flickr.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
Enter "Go For Red"!
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
- Photo Challenge: Zoom
391 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?