I am a thirty-something self taught nature photographer. Grew up in the Midwest (Motown, bitch!!!) now residing and working in Phoenix, AZ. I shoot with a Sony dSLR-A100.
My inspiration comes from deep within my own twisted imagination. Though most of my work would fall within the 'landscape' category, i infuse my own perspective in every shot and i am fueled by emotion. some people wear their emotions on their sleeve. mine manifests itself in the images.
Find me at: http://allenjmiller.deviantart.com
3 Apr 2008 — 92 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
70 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
213 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the best lens for theater photography?
A: Do you know?