I am a recent university graduate who is looking for an outlet. I have many photos that just lay about this place that I'm living in and I need to show them.
I started taking photos as a way to document the natural oddities I see everywhere: patterns in the sky and decomposing homes.
My previous commissioned work includes dance concerts, nightclub candids, head shots and portfolio expansion projects for make-up artists and hair stylists.
27 Sep 2009 — 127 views
27 Sep 2009 — 27 views
27 Sep 2009 — 48 views
27 Sep 2009 — 25 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?