new at this, and havent had any formal training.... aim and shoot ( mik en druk ) .... :-)
There is some realy good photos and talented ppl on here.And Im sure great new friends as well...
I think one needs to have art in any form in ones life, its part of who you are and what you feel...and whats around you, and what better medium ...
6 Feb 2014 — 21 views
6 Feb 2014 — 27 views
6 Feb 2014 — 6 views
11 Apr 2011 — 14 views, 1 favorite
11 Apr 2011 — 13 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
409 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?