I am an Electronic Media student in Cincinnati who is a newbie digital photographer and semi-newbie film photographer. I use a Canon 50D, a Minolta 7000 Maxxum and a Canon EOS Mark II film camera.
Find me at: http://almosthere-.tumblr.com
2 Feb 2011 — 8 views
25 Jan 2011 — 15 views
25 Jan 2011 — 6 views
24 Nov 2010 — 9 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
76 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
223 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?