I am a doctoral student most of the time and photographer sometimes. I like to do studies of people and travel reportage. I travel five times a year on photo safaris. I also teach workshops on portraiture in natural light.
My main man is a Nikon, but I am known to flirt with Canon on rainy days.
Find me at: http://www.pbase.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Focus Fine Art Magazine
A: Do you know?