Alun Morris Jones
I am a photographer based on the Gower Peninsula - Wales, the UK's first designated area of outstanding natural beauty.
The Gower Peninsula offers a diverse range of landscape, from 34 miles of coastline, with 50 beautiful beaches, dramatic cliffs, to picturesque villages and peaceful countryside, and i hope my images captures its many moods. Please visit Gowerscapes for
information and guide to this magical part of Wales - UK.
Find me at: http://www.gowerscapes.com
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?