Alun Morris Jones
I am a photographer based on the Gower Peninsula - Wales, the UK's first designated area of outstanding natural beauty.
The Gower Peninsula offers a diverse range of landscape, from 34 miles of coastline, with 50 beautiful beaches, dramatic cliffs, to picturesque villages and peaceful countryside, and i hope my images captures its many moods. Please visit Gowerscapes for
information and guide to this magical part of Wales - UK.
Find me at: http://www.gowerscapes.com
This person hasn't contributed any stories yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
29 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how good are tokina lenses?
A: Do you know?