I am a free spirit who believes that when humans aren't using their inherent gift of creativity, they get grumpy. Home may be where the heart is, but for me, home is any place where my backpack can sit and recover until the next great adventure. San Francisco has been it for fifteen years, but traveling to as many countries as I have in years, on three separate continents, still keeps me sane. My persoal motto, "The world showed up for us to explore, so let's go see" is very much intact.
10 Aug 2007 — 321 views, 3 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: how to delete from my favorites
A: Do you know?