I'm Amanda, i dont know what brought meto love photography so much but i love it, i mainly shoot my brothers band endless echo and anything that i like, flowers, landscapes, decaying buildings, boston, citys, anything to do with water even portraits, i just cant get enough of it!
Sony DSLR A100,
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
23 Aug 2009 — 52 views
27 Jul 2009 — 78 views
27 Jul 2009 — 58 views
27 Jul 2009 — 52 views, 1 favorite
30 Mar 2009 — 85 views, 1 favorite
8 Mar 2009 — 42 views
8 Mar 2009 — 48 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
45 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
101 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
93 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?