If you want to get inside a person's head, look at their photos. Photos speak to the person you don't see... the one hidden in the long shadows of expectation. The exposure is usually within +/- 1 EV of dead on.
Published: Garden Tripod Magazine ~ Photo Essay: Finding Nemo
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
49 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
119 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
113 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?