If you want to get inside a person's head, look at their photos. Photos speak to the person you don't see... the one hidden in the long shadows of expectation. The exposure is usually within +/- 1 EV of dead on.
Published: Garden Tripod Magazine ~ Photo Essay: Finding Nemo
- +JPG+ since October 2011
- *136 hot photos
20 Feb 2014 — 1495 views
An experiment in the image feedback we're not used to seeing... critique.
3 Dec 2013 — 1060 views
Does visual health impact your photography? The answer is yes. Revelations regarding my journey to sight.
4 Jun 2013 — 1144 views
Will your images make it to the show? Will you become the next Ansel Adams? Image format may be the key that unlocks your future.
1 Oct 2012 — 2147 views
The girl left behind. A story of incest and survivng, against the odds.
31 Jul 2012 — 1243 views
A look back in time when workers traded their souls for a badge and four rooms with a view.
17 Jun 2012 — 2579 views
Image alteration and the use of post-processing software - Does it discredit the quality or worth of an image?
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?