I am a Recreation Therapist 9-5 (in Toronto, Canada) and a hobby photographer the rest of the time.
I picked up a camera a couple years ago and started messing around. I'm self taught. No formal training. I wander around with my camera in tow.
I travel as much as possible and try to always have one of my cameras on me at all times.
I read a lot. Dance my heart out. And, ride a bmx for fun.
I write for shebytches.com
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
4 Oct 2008 — 82 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
393 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: My sister in-law recently gave me a Canon EOS 10D digital camera body. Having only used point and shoot cameras, what would be a good beginners lens to get for this camera? Should I get kit lens to start with?
A: Do you know?