I am a Recreation Therapist 9-5 (in Toronto, Canada) and a hobby photographer the rest of the time.
I picked up a camera a couple years ago and started messing around. I'm self taught. No formal training. I wander around with my camera in tow.
I travel as much as possible and try to always have one of my cameras on me at all times.
I read a lot. Dance my heart out. And, ride a bmx for fun.
I write for shebytches.com
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
4 Oct 2008 — 82 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
86 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
238 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What designate a Hot photo?
A: Do you know?