I am twentyfour. Despite my longstanding appreciation for and interest in photography I just bought my first camera and began taking photos just shy of 3 years ago. I am learning and growing in so many ways and I hope to get better at everything with time. I'm a feminist, vegetarian, hairstylist, artist, free-spirited woman from Everywhere, USA. These lifetimes choose the ones who will educate us. I have many things to teach and many to learn.
7 Aug 2008 — 96 views
31 Jul 2008 — 129 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
29 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
93 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
81 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?