Hi, I am from Singapore, at present working as a freelance
graphic designer and photographer.
I have been in this professional line for the past 40 years.
Now enjoying most of my photography shooting during the week ends and on overseas traveling trips.
Most of my work are more towards nature and plants and sometimes doing some candid human shots at more remote areas in China.
7 Jun 2010 — 24 views
31 May 2010 — 16 views
31 May 2010 — 31 views
31 May 2010 — 25 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
210 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
228 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?