Love photography, from the age of 9 i was hooked after seeing my first images, now i still have the same drive for photography and i think it has helped to see more around me and awaken to all the mind stuff that blocks the flow. We have many filters in the mind and this determines how we see life, when the mind is quiet we are more in the flow and the images do speak for themselves.
Have a look at my work folio www.andremartinphoto.com
Find me at: http://www.andremartinphoto.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
449 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?