Love photography, from the age of 9 i was hooked after seeing my first images, now i still have the same drive for photography and i think it has helped to see more around me and awaken to all the mind stuff that blocks the flow. We have many filters in the mind and this determines how we see life, when the mind is quiet we are more in the flow and the images do speak for themselves.
Have a look at my work folio www.andremartinphoto.com
Find me at: http://www.andremartinphoto.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
87 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
239 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
246 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?