Love photography, from the age of 9 i was hooked after seeing my first images, now i still have the same drive for photography and i think it has helped to see more around me and awaken to all the mind stuff that blocks the flow. We have many filters in the mind and this determines how we see life, when the mind is quiet we are more in the flow and the images do speak for themselves.
Have a look at my work folio www.andremartinphoto.com
Find me at: http://www.andremartinphoto.com
28 Apr 2013 — 26 views, 3 favorites
28 Apr 2013 — 5 views, 4 favorites
28 Mar 2013 — 5 views
28 Mar 2013 — 3 views, 1 favorite
28 Mar 2013 — 4 views, 1 favorite
1 Mar 2013 — 20 views, 4 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Why cant I post new stories? :(
A: Do you know?