I am a 20 year public-radio veteran who traded in my voice for my eyes, happier than I have ever been. I shoot weddings and houses for money, and other stuff for love (and money). And now I get to say I am an Expert for Apple at the Pentagon City store.
Find me at: http://www.andrewmorrell.com
23 Dec 2010 — 14 views
23 Dec 2010 — 24 views, 1 favorite
23 Dec 2010 — 26 views
23 Dec 2010 — 24 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
102 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
345 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
268 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: I am really into my wildlife photography but cannot afford a super zoom lens, I have a 300mm and am considering a teleconvertor. Has anybody had a experience with these and would you recommend them?
A: Do you know?