.. I enjoy travel and experimenting with most types of photography. At the moment living in Wales UK.
I try to get a perspective and feel in my pictures that others don't, to find my own truth in an image I take. I suppose we all try to do that, really.
Much respect and admiration to my fellow snappers.
- +JPG+ since May 2010
- *16 hot photos
7 Jul 2014 — 10 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
400 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?