I take digital images, but I also love to experiment with toy and vintage cameras, expired, reversed or cross processed film. I aim for a playful expression of ideas and experiences, rather than adhering to strict rules of composition, exposure and technique.
I am interested in the relationship between humans beings and their built or natural environment, and in non-conventional forms of beauty, such as burlesque performance and vintage styles.
Nice to meet you. Drop me a line and say hi.
Find me at: http://www.adventuresinfailure.com
12 Dec 2010 — 10 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
47 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
106 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
112 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Sigma DG 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 Upgrade wanted
A: Do you know?