My aim, when I take a picture, is to capture the romance and beauty in seemingly mundane things - an old bicycle rusting in the rain, a discarded umbrella blown inside out from a storm, the face of an old man reading the morning paper on the subway. There is so much missed beauty around us, unseen in our rush to get "somewhere". I want to capture the essence of these unseen things, in the hope that the images will inspire people to appreciate the simple things once more.
Find me at: http://www.adriannina.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
- Marveling in Wonder
393 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do we have the option to add a slideshow?
A: Do you know?