I am a 22 year old photographer, located in NYC. I create using both film and digital photography. I am young, self taught and constantly motivated; I aim to reflect the insides of my mind onto your eyes. I don’t take photographs to remember the places I have been to, or to remember what I have seen, or even to remember what I have experienced. I take the photographs because it's my way to escape the world in which I live in and my attempt to enter the one I want to live in.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
9 Jun 2009 — 79 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
27 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
90 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
80 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Does anyone know of any good online diplomas to do?
A: Do you know?