I graduated from Glasgow School of Art in 1982 after gaining a Degree with Honours in Design, specialising in Printed Textiles.
After teaching art in a High School for ten years in Scotland, I emigrated to Australia. I currently work full time as a professional artist at Oz Wildlife Studio, producing original fine art, photographic prints and products.
I have a passion for nature and due to the abundance of colourful flora and fauna in Australia, I have no shortage of subjects.
Find me at: http://www.ozwildlifestudio.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
437 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Can you please tell me how to cancel my JPG+.
A: Do you know?