I graduated from Glasgow School of Art in 1982 after gaining a Degree with Honours in Design, specialising in Printed Textiles.
After teaching art in a High School for ten years in Scotland, I emigrated to Australia. I currently work full time as a professional artist at Oz Wildlife Studio, producing original fine art, photographic prints and products.
I have a passion for nature and due to the abundance of colourful flora and fauna in Australia, I have no shortage of subjects.
Find me at: http://www.ozwildlifestudio.com
This person hasn't contributed any photos yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
40 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
96 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
88 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do i nominate photo and member of the week ?
A: Do you know?