Adam Sauermilch is a filmmaker and graduate from the Maryland Institute College of Art with a B.F.A in video. He takes his inspiration from an urban environment having grown up in Brooklyn, New York, and from his extensive travel in Europe. His short films have screened at festivals in New York, Maryland and California and he continues to create every second he has the chance!
Find me at: http://www.Granularnyc.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
Enter "Macro Mosaic"!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
67 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
205 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
222 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?