Adam Sauermilch is a filmmaker and graduate from the Maryland Institute College of Art with a B.F.A in video. He takes his inspiration from an urban environment having grown up in Brooklyn, New York, and from his extensive travel in Europe. His short films have screened at festivals in New York, Maryland and California and he continues to create every second he has the chance!
Find me at: http://www.Granularnyc.com
5 Sep 2011 — 17 views, 2 favorites
5 Sep 2011 — 14 views, 1 favorite
29 Nov 2010 — 18 views
30 Jul 2010 — 43 views, 1 favorite
30 Jul 2010 — 54 views, 1 favorite
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
227 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
234 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?