Adam Sauermilch is a filmmaker and graduate from the Maryland Institute College of Art with a B.F.A in video. He takes his inspiration from an urban environment having grown up in Brooklyn, New York, and from his extensive travel in Europe. His short films have screened at festivals in New York, Maryland and California and he continues to create every second he has the chance!
Find me at: http://www.Granularnyc.com
28 Aug 2009 — 90 views, 3 favorites
28 Aug 2009 — 51 views, 1 favorite
28 Aug 2009 — 91 views
28 Aug 2009 — 47 views, 1 favorite
27 Jul 2009 — 50 views
7 Jul 2009 — 48 views
16 Jun 2009 — 79 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
Q: How do I download my original images?
A: Do you know?