I am a Chief Creative Officer in the world of advertising and marketing which has allowed me to work with some of the world's greatest photographers. Started shooting to relieve stress and give me a sort of visual and mental "exercise" workout each day while walking from the train to my office. I am now officially hooked and carry a camera or two at all times.
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
11 May 2010 — 35 views, 2 favorites, 2 comments
11 Apr 2010 — 19 views
6 Apr 2010 — 32 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: How can we write our story in hindi fonts
A: Do you know?