I am...an amateur photographer...
Shooting most of my life. I've been lucky enough to have a shot published in Photographic Society of America's October 2009 issue. I've had two photos hang in two different galleries and for some reason people have purchased quite a few of my images. But, still, I'm an amateur and I shoot because it's a part of who I am.
2/1/11 UPDATE: Two more of my images have placed in a competition for the Biggs Museum of American Art and will hang there for 3 months!
Find me at: http://gjds.redbubble.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
105 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
383 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
273 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: How do you take a long exposure picture with people?
A: Do you know?