Richelle Forsey is Toronto based artist and photographer.
She recently become a member of Gallery 44 Centre for Contemporary Photography and is exploring her archive of black and white negatives in the darkrooms.
Her work has appeared in The Toronto Star, eye Magazine, Fab Magazine, Xtra!, Torontoist, BlogTO, iMag, NowPublic.com, IN Toronto Magazine, The GridTO, Stadt Bauwlet, 3×3, JPG Magazine and Vice Magazine.
Richelle Forsey is represented by Galerie Youn.
Find me at: http://www.4cphotos.com
9 Aug 2013 — 11 views
9 Aug 2013 — 9 views
4 Dec 2009 — 98 views, 1 favorite
In "Photo Challenge: Black & White"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
63 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
188 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
214 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: It seems that there is a very narrow selection of images in VS. Why
A: Do you know?