Richelle Forsey is Toronto based artist and photographer.
She recently become a member of Gallery 44 Centre for Contemporary Photography and is exploring her archive of black and white negatives in the darkrooms.
Her work has appeared in The Toronto Star, eye Magazine, Fab Magazine, Xtra!, Torontoist, BlogTO, iMag, NowPublic.com, IN Toronto Magazine, The GridTO, Stadt Bauwlet, 3×3, JPG Magazine and Vice Magazine.
Richelle Forsey is represented by Galerie Youn.
Find me at: http://www.4cphotos.com
23 May 2008 — 226 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
Enter "For the Love of CATS"!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
Q: So how many issues of JPG magazine were produced?
A: Do you know?