I am an amateur photographer whose been shooting seriously for a few months now. I hope that the exposure to the superb quality of photographs here on JPG will further my understanding of what makes a great picture. I am also excited to hear what other photographers have to say, not only about my pictures but those of both others and themselves.
I am located in Okinawa, Japan; and am thus treated to many opportunities to photograph the many faces of beauty, both Oriental and International.
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
68 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
208 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
224 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Story of the week
A: Do you know?