I am a college student and artist. I love colors and patterns. Simplicity is key. I love my boyfriend. He inspires me.
I take pictures of real life and emotions. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a genuine smile.
If I like one picture someone's done, I'll look through their entire collection. I love seeing the different ideas. They remind me why I love photography. I see everything as a photograph. :-]
31 Mar 2008 — 185 views
31 Mar 2008 — 177 views
31 Mar 2008 — 150 views
31 Mar 2008 — 178 views
31 Mar 2008 — 173 views, 1 favorite
31 Mar 2008 — 126 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
104 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
370 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
271 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: What is the difference between macro lense and macro extension tube
A: Do you know?