I am a college student and artist. I love colors and patterns. Simplicity is key. I love my boyfriend. He inspires me.
I take pictures of real life and emotions. Nothing makes me happier than seeing a genuine smile.
If I like one picture someone's done, I'll look through their entire collection. I love seeing the different ideas. They remind me why I love photography. I see everything as a photograph. :-]
7 Jan 2008 — 212 views
7 Jan 2008 — 247 views, 1 favorite
7 Jan 2008 — 183 views, 1 favorite
7 Jan 2008 — 156 views
7 Jan 2008 — 235 views, 1 favorite
7 Jan 2008 — 258 views
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
103 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
364 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
269 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Theme suggestion
A: Do you know?