I have spent much of my 10-year career as a graphic designer. While earning my B.F.A in graphic design, I studied photography extensively. About 4 years ago I started incorporating photography into my design work. My passion for the outdoors and photography have proven to be a winning combination. My work has appeared in publications and on many Websites. I have made Asheville, NC my home.
Find me at: http://www.blueridgeimagery.com
12 May 2009 — 142 views
25 Jul 2007 — 1003 views, 2 favorites
25 Jul 2007 — 883 views, 2 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
54 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
131 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
119 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: what happened to the themes and the challenges?
A: Do you know?