I tend to see things in frames, colors, shapes, contrasts, compositions, light & themes. Maybe I always did, maybe it's because I'm married to an artist and it rubbed off. When I'm not using the camera to record these frames, I see them still in my mind, silently I compose them moment by moment. If I'm lucky, the camera records what I see.
Find me at: http://www.haysphotos.com
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
77 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
226 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
232 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Username not found in People dropdown searchbox
A: Do you know?