I live in a suburb of Washington DC, and I love gorillas and photography. Oh...and sushi. I also love sushi.
I started getting into macro photography in the spring of 2011, after a long absence from shooting. Health and transportation issues keep me at home much of the time, and so I search my own backyard for subject matter. It has opened up a whole new world to me...there are so many amazing tiny creatures to be found everywhere.
Find me at: http://www.facebook.com
This person hasn't created any collections yet.
- Photo Challenge: Through the Window
- Photography Reflectors–The Golden Rule
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Any advice out there for a first solo photo show?
- Full Time Artist, Here to Stay
- Ten Tips for Top Quality Night Photos
- Wrestling is Fake! (sort of)
- Chasing Waterfalls
- New Contest! “Plain and Simple”
65 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
200 Views » 0 Comments » 1 Vote
219 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Full frame and cropped sensors
A: Do you know?