A social documentary photographer, most recognized for her evocative environmental portraits of India and Nepal. Currently based in her origin, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. View her professional portfolio at http://www.valerierosen.500px.com and visit Google+: "Valerie Rosen"
Follow "Valerie Rosen Photography" on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Valerie-Rosen-Photograph
Find me at: http://www.flickr.com
24 Dec 2012 — 28 views, 1 favorite
23 Dec 2012 — 21 views, 3 favorites
22 Dec 2012 — 113 views, 7 favorites, 6 comments
In "Photo Challenge: One Person's Trash is Another's Treasure"
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Why are some of the contest photos obviously photoshopped?
A: Do you know?