All pictures are captured on film in various crappy cameras I own.
Happy accidents and camera issues are not a bad thing.
Panoramics, pinholes and polaroids are my favourites.
Mostly Vancouver and places nearby.
Any color shift is due to different processing and film types.
I am terrible at photoshop, so I do little or none.
Not really on JPG so much any more, have a look at my photoblog:
Hope you like my photos.
Thanks for looking.
Find me at: http://ianbeerphoto.blogspot.ca
4 Dec 2008 — 154 views, 6 favorites
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- If Hell Has Water…
- Open Camera Carry
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
Q: Where can I find a free guide for pleasing Blur Technique.
A: Do you know?