I spent most of my childhood in the tree tops around the neighborhood, that is, when I wasn’t helping out in my father’s garden. I was given a camera at 14 and have rarely put it down since. After studying art and photography at University, I moved to NYC in 2001. I went out and started my own studio in 2003. After a fortuitous meeting with a photo editor in 2006, I moved from portraits of people to portraits of food.
I am available for shoots both big and small. Have camera, will travel...
Find me at: http://www.507studios.com
Collections are a JPG+ feature. You must be a JPG+ member to create new collections and to add photos to collections.
Sign up for JPG+ to start using collections now!
- Photo Challenge: The Beauty of Imperfections
- Winner Announced! Hands On Photo Contest
- Sun, Sand and CF Cards: A Technophile’s Journey to the Middle of Nowhere
- Photo of the Week
- Member of the Week
- Health Advantages of Keeping an Aquarium at Home
- Eight Legged Freaks
- Photo Challenge: In Your Own Shoes
- People Of The Klein Karoo
- Winner Announced in A Window Of Opportunity Photo Contest!
402 Views » 0 Comments » 0 Votes
Q: Do you still have a magazine?
A: Do you know?